Bureau of Quarantine Ensuring Health Security at Points
BOQ-Allowed and DOT-Accredited Quarantine Facilities as of Aug. 20, 2021. Posted on August 21, 2021. If you have inquiries regarding the hotels, please email: email@example.com FACILITIES SUITABLE ONLY FOR MANDATORY QUARANTINE: 5880 Enriquez Residences Airport Poddotel Inc. Aliw-Inn Pasay Artina Zobel Residences (Formerly Artina Suites. For quarantine classification protocols and regulations, visit the Philippine Department of Health's website. The Philippine government has mandated that everyone must wear full-coverage face shields together with face masks while in public places. Local governments continue to implement additional requirements to slow the virus' spread Due to the evolving COVID-19 situation, PAL and the Philippine Government have issued precautionary measures, mandatory protocols and requirements for travelers. For passengers in international flights to the Philippines, please be guided on new arrival and quarantine procedures in Manila, Cebu, Clark, Laoag, Subic and Davao. We encourage all passengers to follow the guide, register in advance. These are the quarantine facilities updated by date. If you have queries. Please email at: Prior to the creation of PPA, port administration in the Philippines was merged with the traditional function of revenue collection of the Bureau of Customs (BOC). Port and harbor maintenance was the responsibility of the Bureau of Public Works (BPW). In the early 1970's, there were already 591.
Nearly 9,000 returning overseas Filipino workers (OFWs) remain under quarantine in the Philippines despite the new policy by authorities to shorten the quarantine period for fully vaccinated inbound travelers. The numbers remain similar to the average 9,000 quarantined arriving OFWs when the government started implementing its 10-day quarantine protocol for inbound travelers earlier this year. A quarantine facility in Manila. (Contributed photo) MANILA - All individuals who are fully vaccinated against the coronavirus disease 2019 (Covid-19) in the Philippines can leave and enter the country with shorter quarantine period of seven days upon return, Malacañang said on Friday.. The new rule was contained in the Inter-Agency Task Force for the Management of Emerging Infectious. Quarantine Hotels In Manila. While waiting for the scheduled test and release of results, non-OFWs and non-Filipino passengers arriving in the Philippines are required to hold a 10-day confirmed booking in a hotel accredited by Tourism and Health Agencies. If you are fully vaccinated, whether in the Philippines or abroad, and are coming from. Reisende von Deutschland müssen sich nach der Einreise Philippinen 10 Tage in Quarantäne begeben. Die Quarantäne kann verkürzt werden. Nach 7 Tagen Quarantäne können Reisende einen Test machen. Fällt der Test negativ aus, brauchen Reisende keine weitere Quarantäne. Details und Ausnahmen . Ungeimpfte Reisende müssen auf eigene Kosten mindestens 10 Tage in einem akkreditierten. MANILA (Philippine Daily Inquirer/Asia News Network): The Department of Health (DOH) is eyeing to slash the quarantine period of fully vaccinated healthcare workers who have been exposed to Covid.
The Philippine government's coronavirus task force has announced new quarantine rules for fully vaccinated individuals entering the Philippines from select countries abroad Quarantine in the Philippines, as seen through the eyes of stranded foreign vloggers. But leave it to resilient Filipinos and our sun-soaked destinations to shine through any crisis; that's the common theme among these foreign vloggers who shared their experiences during quarantine in the Philippines. Some simply couldn't wrap their heads around the tropical paradises they were lucky. To beef up security in quarantine facilities, the government will tap police personnel to augment the Philippine Coast Guard, currently the agency in charge of security for such establishments. MANILA, Philippines — The government's pandemic task force has updated its list of green or low-risk territories, allowing even more vaccinated travelers to go through a shorter quarantine.
COVID-19 Information U
- COVID-19 community quarantines in the Philippines are series of stay-at-home orders and cordon sanitaire measures implemented by the government of the Philippines through its Inter-Agency Task Force for the Management of Emerging Infectious Diseases (IATF-EID).. The strictest of these community quarantines is the enhanced community quarantine (ECQ), which effectively is a total lockdow
- The Philippine government has confirmed that foreign nationals will be able to leave the Philippines at any time during the period of enhanced quarantine. See Entry requirements
- MANILA, Philippines — The Philippines' COVID-19 task force has suspended the shortened quarantine period for arriving fully vaccinated individuals who are close contacts of probable and.
- For quarantine classification protocols and regulations, visit the Philippine COVID -19 website. The Philippine government mandated all persons to wear full-coverage face shields together with face masks while in public places. Local governments continue to implement additional requirements to slow the virus' spread
- ♥️Life of a Lost SoulHello! Kumusta? Hope you're all well and safe. This is how I spent my first full day of Hotel Quarantine last August 12, 2021. I'am a no..
- 7-day quarantine for fully vaccinated in 'Green' states OK'd. MANILA - Individuals who have been fully vaccinated against the coronavirus disease 2019 (Covid-19) in Green countries will only have to spend seven days in a quarantine facility upon their arrival in the Philippines, Malacañang said on Tuesday. The Inter-Agency Task.
- General Community Quarantine: Baguio City, Santiago City, Quirino, Isabela, Nueva Vizcaya, Batangas, Quezon, Puerto Princesa, Guimaras, Negros Occidental, Zamboanga City, Davao Oriental, General Santos City, Sultan Kudarat, Sarangani, Cotabato, South Cotabato, und Agusan. Modified General Community Quarantine: für den Rest des Landes. Auch internationale Flüge, die seit dem 7. Juni 2020.
Arriving In The Philippines - Philippine Airline
- The inter-agency task force on COVID-19 said on Friday it revised rules for green territories, from where fully vaccinated travelers could enjoy shorter quarantine upon arriving in the Philippines. The revised rules for green lanes will apply to fully vaccinated international passengers arriving in the Philippines beginning July 26, 2021.
- ded passengers arriving from abroad who have been fully vaccinated in the Philippines that they still have to present a seven-day booking in a government-accredited quarantine facility upon their return to the country.. In a statement, BI Commissioner Jaime Morente stressed that said fully vaccinated passengers are not exempted from quarantine protocols
- MANILA, Philippines — The implementation of a seven-day quarantine period for Filipinos returning from abroad who were fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in the Philippines will be in effect.
- Key Information for Travelers to the Philippines. Make sure you are fully vaccinated before traveling to the Philippines.; Unvaccinated travelers should avoid nonessential travel to the Philippines. Because of the current situation in the Philippines, all travelers may be at risk for getting and spreading COVID-19 variants
- Quarantine Hotels in Manila & More. The lists below are as of August 3 and it is based on the DOH (Department of Health) and BOQ (Bureau of Quarantine) list of inspected and approved quarantine hotels in Manila and other areas around the Philippines
- CEBU, Philippines — The government has reduced to seven days from 10 days the mandatory quarantine period for Filipinos who return from abroad but have been vaccinated against COVID-19 in the.
- Finden Sie perfekte Stock-Fotos zum Thema Quarantine Extended Philippines sowie redaktionelle Newsbilder von Getty Images. Wählen Sie aus erstklassigen Inhalten zum Thema Quarantine Extended Philippines in höchster Qualität
Quarantine Facilities Bureau of Quarantin
Quarantine guidelines. Modified Enhanced Community Quarantine (MECQ) Download PDF. Minimum public health standards shall be complied with at all times for the duration of the MECQ. Strict home quarantine shall be observed in all households, Work in government offices may operate at skeleton workforce in combination with other alternative work arrangements as approved by the head of agency. Philippine passport. 2. Proof of citizenship (a copy of your PSA birth certificate is the best document you can present for this - MC) 3. Pre-booked quarantine hotel accredited by Tourism and Health Agencies for at least 10 days (unless fully vaccinated, whether in the Philippines or abroad, and are coming from a Green country, then. Philippines quarantine hotels. All international arrivals entering the Philippines from each entry point must have a confirmed booking for the first ten days following arrival. Depending on the entry point, the available hotels may be consulted at the following: Manila quarantine hotels; Cebu quarantine hotels; Clark quarantine hotels; Laoag quarantine hotels; Subic quarantine hotels; Please. For quarantine classification protocols and regulations, visit the Philippine Department of Health's website. The Philippine government has mandated that everyone must wear full-coverage face shields together with face masks while in public places. Local governments continue to implement additional requirements to slow the virus' spread Quarantine Details: Quarantine for 14 days required for all countries. Local Restrictions. Lockdown in Effect: Partial Events: Partially Allowed Transport: Operational with restrictions Shopping: Open Restaurants and Bars: Open with restrictions . Detailed Travel Advisory . Published 31.08.2021 1. Passengers are not allowed to enter. - This does not apply to: - nationals of the Philippines.
9,000 OFWs remain under quarantine in Philippines - The
- Quarantine Guidelines in the Philippines: Types of Quarantine. As per the quarantine guidelines in the Philippines, arriving international passengers will undergo testing at the airport or designated facility. While waiting for their test results, they will be required to be quarantined at DOH accredited Quarantine hotels in Manila (Department.
- 14-day quarantine required for fully-vaxxed exposed to Covid. MANILA - All individuals who are fully vaccinated but have direct contact with a person infected with coronavirus disease 2019 (Covid-19) must undergo a mandatory 14-day quarantine period, Malacañang said Wednesday. The fresh directive came after the Inter-Agency Task Force for.
- Philippines: COVID-19 quarantine rules eased for fully vaccinated travelers from 'green' states. Manila issues 'green' list, reduces quarantine period for fully-vaccinated person
- Palace asks for understanding after flip-flop on NCR's quarantine status. By: Krissy Aguilar - Reporter / @KAguilarINQ. INQUIRER.net / 05:20 PM September 10, 2021. Niño Jesus Orbeta/Philippine.
- Object moved to here
- Ang ang quarantine of Philippines but kung tumataas pa din 'yong cases of Philippine and the Philippines besides to increase that to fourteen days or kung nag-total lockdown sila then there could be cause associated to kung magpapalit kayo ng flights uhm if you get stock in the Philippines para kay Seudina ano mang pagsubok ang harapin niya hahamakin niya raw ang lahat makapiling lamang ang.
- United States Embassy Manila, Philippines. United States Consular Agency Cebu, Philippines July 1, 2021. Health Alert: Quarantine Update, July 1-31, 2021. Per recent Inter-Agency Task Force for the Management of Emerging Infectious Diseases (IATF) Resolution, below are the current quarantine classifications according to the Philippine government
7-day quarantine for vaccinated individuals in PH approved
OYO 666 Mc Hotel Fairview (Quarantine Hotel) Block 114 Lot 5, Barangay Greater Lagro, Regalado Avenue, Quezon City 1121 Manila Philippinen. Jetzt als erster dieses Hotel bewerten. Bewertung abgeben Bilder hochladen. Hotelübersicht
Quarantine Hotels In Manila - Philippine Airline
- Philippines: Authorities extend COVID-19 quarantine rules in communities nationwide until at least Sept. 30 /update 76 Philippines extends COVID-19 community quarantine rules in many locations until at least Sept. 30. International travel controls in effect. health entry/exit transportation PHL Event. The government has extended COVID-19-related restrictions across the Philippines until at.
- Doubling times and quarantine statuses. Doubling time was calculated using the equation dt = ln (2) / ln (1 + r/100), where r is the average % daily increase over 5 days. Doubling time is expressed in days. 1. Not all COVID cases are tagged with a province, city, or municipality
- COVID-19 quarantine classifications in the Philippines for first half of August. Published July 30, 2021 12:05pm. Malacañang on Friday announced quarantine classifications for various areas in the country for the first half of August, taking into consideration the threat posed by the Delta coronavirus variant. advertisement
- istration in the Philippines was merged with the traditional function of revenue collection of the Bureau of Customs (BOC). Port and harbor maintenance was the responsibility of the Bureau of Public Works (BPW). In the early 1970's, there were already 591 national and municipal.
- Philippine Quarantine Classifications September 1-7, 2021. August 31, 2021 By Ticket Specialist. Here is the updated Community Quarantine Classifications of the various places in the Philippines. Amid the ongoing pandemic situation in the country The Inter-Agency Task Force for the Management of Infectious Diseases (IATF) released the latest.
- STEP 11: You will be on 14-day quarantine at home or at a location stated by the LGU. Photo by Zany Jadraque on Unsplash. Congratulations. Although it's pretty much a long wait, you can go home to the Philippines. I hope you now know what to do when you are arriving in the Philippines during this time. There are many hoops and quarantines to.
Bureau of Quarantine. A world class Bureau for local and international health surveillance in the prevention of global spread of diseases. Effective surveillance and control measures of infectious diseases and other health concerns with global impact through local and international networking. R.A. No. 123 (1947) - Reorganization and. The Philippine Basketball Association (PBA) shall be allowed to resume the 46th Season of their Philippine Cup Conference in areas under General Community Quarantine (GCQ) and/or Modified General Community Quarantine (MGCQ) in compliance with the provisions of the Joint Administrative Order No. 2021-002 of the Philippine Sports Commission, Games and Amusement Board, and Department of Health. Downloadable! As the world races to develop a COVID-19 vaccine, non-pharmaceutical interventions such as voluntary social distancing and community quarantine (CQ) have been the first line of defense in breaking the chains of transmission in most countries. The efficacy of a public health measure, however, depends on a myriad of factors including its timing and optimal implementation, the.
Kann ich auf die Philippinen reisen? Reisebeschränkungen
10 Quarantine Food Trends in the Philippines. Pinoys love to eat out. But with many restaurants still closed for dine-in, people are elevating their dining experiences at home. Since times are tough, most people are choosing to find joy in the simple comforts of food. The pandemic has unleashed the creativity of home cooks and brought to light a number of interesting food trends and quarantine. 629k members in the Philippines community. A subreddit for the Philippines and all things Filipino! Press J to jump to the feed. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts . Search within r/Philippines. r/Philippines. Log In Sign Up. User account menu. Found the internet! 1 'Mas simpleng' quarantine status sa NCR pinagpaplanuhan. News. Close. 1. Posted by 1 day ago 'Mas. Visitors returning from the Philippines are not required to quarantine upon entering the United States. Fully vaccinated visitors with approved vaccination certificates do not need to quarantine. Details and exceptions. Travelers are recommended to quarantine between 7-10 days after arrival in the US. A COVID-19 test is recommended to be taken 3-5 days after arrival. If the test is negative.
Philippines eyes slashing quarantine of fully-vaxxed
- Make sense of the community quarantine status in the Philippines this June. From June 1-15, Filipinos can travel within the NCR Plus bubble and provinces under MGCQ. Published: June 4, 2021. Last Modified: June 4, 2021. With the national Covid-19 vaccination program now earnestly being rolled out in more cities across the country, travelers in the Philippines may soon be seeing less.
- C. The aforementioned documents must be presented to the dedicated Bureau of Quarantine (BOQ) representative for re-verification at the Department of Transportation One-Stop-Shop (OSS) upon arrival in the Philippines. 4. Fully vaccinated individuals shall be required to undergo a seven (7) -day facility-based quarantine upon arrival, with the.
- sharing with you how we set up Cale's quarantine birthday set up! hope you guys enjoy! Stay tuned for our next vlogs! Gears : Osmo Pocket: Sonya6300 Lens : Sigma 300mm f1.4 + Rokinon 12mm f2 Drone: DJI mavic pro ***** FOLLOW US ***** OFFICIAL FB PAGE: FAM VILL VLOGS Nickson's Instagram: red. wolff Nickson's Facebook: Ralph Nickson Villacorte . Regen's Instagram: itsregen Regen's.
- new quarantine rules for travelers to the philippines Kababayan are advised that per Resolution No. 114 of the Interagency Task Force on Emerging and Infectious Diseases (IATF), dated 6 May 2021, all arriving travelers to the Philippines, regardless of vaccination status, shall be bound by the following health protocols in all ports of entry
- ADVISORY: Visa Requirements For Foreign Nationals Allowed To Enter The Philippines While Under Community Quarantine Details Written by Website Manager of the Philippine Embassy in Tokyo, Japan Created: 27 August 2021 WHO ARE ALLOWED ENTRY? DUAL CITIZENS; BALIKBAYAN PROGRAM (ACCOMPANYING FOREIGN SPOUSES AND CHILDREN OF FILIPINO CITIZENS AND FORMER FILIPINO CITIZENS) IF NOT TRAVELLING WITH THE.
- It has been more than a week since Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte issued Proclamation No. 929 which: (a) declared the whole Philippines under a State of Calamity for a period of six (6) months from 16 March 2020; and (b) imposed an Enhanced Community Quarantine throughout the island of Luzon from 12:00 a.m. of 17 March 2020 to 12:00 a.m. of 13 April 2020, both effective unless earlier.
- The Philippines began imposing stay-at-home orders last March, in a bid to halt the spread of COVID-19. There are confusing variations in rules from locality to locality, however. The armed police.
Unvaccinated visitors returning from the Philippines will need to quarantine for 14 days upon entering Canada. Fully vaccinated visitors with approved vaccination certificates do not need to quarantine. Details and exceptions. Travelers are subject to a 14-day mandatory quarantine, this includes a mandatory 3 night pre-paid booking at a government-authorized hotel, at their own expense. Quarantine period for inbound travelers to the Philippines who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 has been shortened to seven days from 14 but only if they got vaccinated in the country If you would like to travel with your pet to the Philippines, you will need to complete the following requirements: Get an import permit from the Philippine Bureau of Animal Industry (BAI). The pdf is located below. Secure a health certificate for each pet from a duly licensed veterinarian or from the U.S. Department of Agriculture
Philippines relaxes quarantine rules for fully vaccinated
- The Philippines announced strict home quarantine measures on Monday for half of its population, shut down transport networks and ordered businesses to close or operate remotely in a bid to quell.
- Palace asks for understanding after flip-flop on NCR's quarantine status. By: Krissy Aguilar - Reporter / @KAguilarINQ. INQUIRER.net / 05:20 PM September 10, 2021. Niño Jesus Orbeta/Philippine.
- Location: The Philippines. Event: Quarantine Certificates: When purchasing airline tickets, airlines may ask travelers to provide a Quarantine Certificate. The Bureau of Quarantine issues this certificate in larger cities, e.g. Cebu and Davao. For other areas, travelers should inquire with the Provincial, City, or Municipal Health Office. The Health Office may require a certification letter.
- The Philippine government has banned the entry of foreigners from countries with the new strain of coronavirus. However, the ban does not include Filipinos provided that they will undergo a mandatory facility-based 14-day quarantine regardless of the swab test result
- No testing, no quarantine: New Philippine travel protocols to spur domestic tourism. By Kristin Mariano On Mar 1, 2021. TD Editor. In a bid to encourage Filipinos itching to travel after almost a.
- On July 15, the Philippine government announced the below classifications for areas in the country as a continued measure against the spread of COVID-19. Cebu City is now placed under Modified Enhanced Community Quarantine (MECQ) status from July 15 to July 31 after a month of being under the enhanced community quarantine (ECQ) due to a spike in coronavirus disease (COVID-19) cases
- In the Philippines, there are different quarantine levels that Inter-Agency Task Force for the Management of Emerging Infectious Diseases (IATF-EID) recommended; these are Enhanced Community Quarantine (ECQ), Modified Enhanced Community Quarantine (MECQ) for high-risk areas, and General Community Quarantine (GCQ) for moderate risk areas (Ranada, 2020). Cities such as Metro Manila, Laguna, and.
The IATF, however, has agreed to establish a green lane and shorten to seven days from the current 10 days the facility-based quarantine period for returning Filipinos who had been fully vaccinated in the Philippines. There will be no need to test them, except when they manifest or develop symptoms of coronavirus disease 2019 (Covid-19) The Netherlands will subject travellers coming from the Philippines to a 10-day mandatory quarantine upon arrival starting August 14. The Dutch Embassy in Manila said concerned travellers must. . By. BusinessMirror. -. September 13, 2021. 0. 22. To spur economic recovery while protecting the health of the Filipino people, two lawmakers on Monday filed a resolution urging the Inter-Agency Task Force for the Management of Emerging Infectious Disease (IATF-EID) and the Executive to.
Quarantine in The Philippines: Is It More Fun? These
- Further to our COVID-19 Public Advisory No. 25 on the Omnibus Guidelines for the Quarantine and Testing Procedures for All Overseas Filipinos and Foreign Nationals Arriving in the Philippines During the Covid-19 Pandemic issued by the Department of Health, attached below are lists of facilities approved for Stringent Quarantine and Mandatory Quarantine of overseas Filipinos and foreign.
- COMMUNITY QUARANTINE IN THE PHILIPPINES WHEREAS, Article Il, Section 15 of the 1987 Constitution provides that the State shall protect and promote the right to health of the people and instill health consciousness among them; WHEREAS, Executive Order No. (E.o.) 168, s. 2014 created the the Inter-Agency Task Force for the Management of Emerging Infectious Diseases (IATF) to facilitate inter.
- Media in category COVID-19 pandemic quarantine in the Philippines. The following 13 files are in this category, out of 13 total. Cotabato City covid-center.jpg 960 × 720; 92 KB. COVID-19 community quarantine in the Philippines (April 6-30).svg 4,200 × 6,105; 2.61 MB
- Planning a trip to the Philippines? Book your quarantine stay at any of these safe, affordable, and comfy hotels that are all accredited by the local Department of Health. You'll get a 6-night stay with full-board meals, a pick-up transfer service from the airport to the hotel, and more! Quarantine Hotels in the Philippines . EXPLORE DEALS. Hotel Accommodation Specials . 6 nights | Full-board.
- Non-OFWs returning to Philippines to pay cost of quarantine. MANILA - Filipinos returning to the Philippines will need to pay for their accommodation at a government quarantine facility if they are not Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs), the government said on Monday (May 11). The new directives announced by Presidential Spokesman Harry Roque.
- Agoda has revealed that it becomes the first to launch a platform for quarantine package bookings in the Philippines. Through Agoda's digital travel platform, Filipinos may now book quarantine accommodation packages at over 120 hotels in the country. According to Agoda, it has automated the booking process for those traveling to and within the Philippines..
. Summit Circle Cebu - Quarantine Hotel Occupying levels 4 to 14 of Robinsons Place Mall, this Cebu City hotel features an outdoor pool, massage services, and free Wi-Fi. Summit Circle Hotel is a 5-minute drive from restaurants and clubs on Mango Street. Summit Circle Hotel Cebu is. Following the declaration by the Philippine government that the Greater Manila area or NCR Plus will be placed under enhanced community quarantine from 29 March 2021 until 4 April 2021 (unless further extended), the Philippine Economic Zone Authority on 27 March 2021 issued PEZA Memorandum Circular No. 2021-024, allowing ecozone IT enterprises to implement courses of action to ensure. The quarantine period may be ended on the basis of a negative test carried out no earlier than five days after entry. For persons who have been vaccinated or recovered from an infection and arrive from a high-risk area, mandatory quarantine ends immediately after submitting proof of vaccination or proof of recovery. For children under the age of twelve quarantine ends automatically after 5. The Philippines is one of the 26 non-EU countries added this week to the list of high-risk areas that necessitate a quarantine period on arrival in Ireland to prevent the possible spread of Covid. Die COVID-19-Pandemie auf den Philippinen tritt als regionales Teilgeschehen des weltweiten Ausbruchs der Atemwegserkrankung COVID-19 auf und beruht auf Infektionen mit dem Ende 2019 neu aufgetretenen Virus SARS-CoV-2 aus der Familie der Coronaviren.Die COVID-19-Pandemie breitet sich seit Dezember 2019 von China ausgehend aus. Ab dem 11. März 2020 stufte die Weltgesundheitsorganisation (WHO.
.. Philippines +632-403-1421. I hope you now know what to do when you are arriving in the Philippines We may be living in an uncertain time with this quarantine. Coronavirus: elderly backlash forces Philippines to rethink quarantine exit plan Duterte's spokesman prompted outrage by saying people over 60 would need to stay at home even after measures were. REPUBLIC OF THE PHILIPPINES INTER-AGENCY TASK FORCE F O R T H E M ANAG E M E NT O F E M E RG I NG I NF E CT I O US DI S E AS E S OMNIBUS GUIDELINES ON THE IMPLEMENTATION OF COMMUNITY QUARANTINE IN THE PHILIPPINES with Amendments as of June 25, 2020 WHEREAS, Article II, Section 15 of the 1987 Constitution provides that the State shall protect and promote the right to health of the people and. WTA architecture and design studio has created emergency quarantine facilities to augment and increase capacity of hospitals in the philippines in response to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. the.
New rules for travelers arriving in PH: 7th day swab test
- Shorter quarantine for more vaccinated travelers as
- COVID-19 community quarantines in the Philippines - Wikipedi
- Coronavirus - Philippines travel advice - GOV
- PH suspends 7-day quarantine for fully vaccinated close
Health Alert: Quarantine and Other Regulations Update U
- First Full Day of Hotel Quarantine
- 7-day quarantine for fully vaccinated in 'Green' states OK
- Coronavirus: Situation auf den Philippinen - WKO
- Philippines revises rules for 'green' territories ABS
- Fully-vaccinated passengers should still present